Run team activities with team members to build a business and personal relationships.
- Don’t always pay for the activities
- Mornings or evenings
- Invite special guests to your team activities (team leaders/AO/owners from other offices)
- Invite partners along to team activities
- Invite full team or do invitation only team activities
- Have an activity (don’t just go to the pub and drink)
- Have a competition to win free, half price or invitation to team activates
Team activities ideas:
|* Team breakfast
*Ten pin bowling
*Live sports matches
*Sports match @ pub
Run team competitions to motivate your team towards achieving goals. Anytime you run a competition for your team focus on an area the team needs improved performance. E.G If your team has a low sales avg you may run a comp for the first/most $100 sales today/this week.
Team competitions ideas:
*Knock out comp
|*Head to head
|*Small business product
*Small cash incentive
|*First beer / food
Create and run a team activity report back to the team what activity and the success from it.